Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Click Five - Good as Gold

Currently, this is on repeat mode on my iPod. This is one of those songs that is perfect to listen to when you're on a road trip. Lyrics are good. Philosophical in a sense. We should really grab and seize the chance when it's presented to us. I think that's why I love this song. A little meaningful poetry just waiting to invoke some sort of epiphany in people :) In this world where we hide ourselves away behind super computers and bury our noses deep into studying, we might complain about how life is boring and how nothing ever comes along. I think we sometimes fail to realize that we are the cause of it. We are too safe in our comfort zones to really want to venture out of it despite our complaints. It's not the fear of unfamiliarity that holds us back. Rather, it's the fear of falling down hard on a misstep that incapacitate us from ever trying.

I aim to break free from those chains. Listen here (lyrics on screen). Now back to blowing my brains out studying :D

No comments:

Post a Comment