Friday, March 18, 2011

Reading List

So while trying to decide which book I should blog next, I found myself staring at this pile of books sitting in front of me (well, actually they are at the side of the table. But technicalities really). I feel bad mainly 'cause I've been ignoring books for online fictions (damn you addiction).

HOWEVER, this pile of books would probably give me more to blog about. If I ever get around to reading it. I hope so. I think without some fun reading, my brain is just going to die out on me from classes and whatnot.

So without further ado, here's what to expect in the near (hopefully) future:

1) The Naked Heart - Mark D'Arbanville
2) The Naked Husband (Sequel to 1) - Mark D'Arbanville
3) In the Mood - Suzanne Macpherson
4) Love Bites - Lynsay Sands
5) A Bite to Remember - Lynsay Sands
6) Cutting Edge: A Novel of Suspense - Allison Brennan
7) The Wish List - Eoin Colfer
8) Stalker Girl - Rosemary Graham
9) The Tomorrow Code - Brain Falkner
10) Die in Plain Sight - Elizabeth Lowell
11) Split - Tara Moss
12) 100 NZ Short Short Stories - Various Authors
13) The Fifth Inspector Thanet Omnibus - Dorothy Simpson
14) A Sense of Belonging - Erica James
15) Dancing in the Dark - Maureen Lee
16) Some Kind of Hero - Donna Hay

@.@ Wow. Typing it all out does make you realise just how much I need to catch up on.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment